Re: Allow file inclusion in pg_hba and pg_ident files

From: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Allow file inclusion in pg_hba and pg_ident files
Date: 2022-11-27 07:39:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Le dim. 27 nov. 2022 à 15:31, Ian Lawrence Barwick

> I'm trying to reconcile open CommitFest entries with their actual
> status; the entry for this:

> shows as "Waiting on Author", but looks like it's all been committed;
> is there anything
> left to do on this?

right the CF entry is out of date. there's still the additional tap test
that needs to be taken care of. I sent a new version recently that works on
windows CI, so I guess the correct status should now be needs review,
although the latest patchset probably doesn't apply anymore since the first
patch has been committed. I'm traveling today I'll try to send a rebased
version in the evening