Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] Bad URLs in status pages for anole

From: Hamid Quddus Akhtar <hamid(dot)quddus(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] Bad URLs in status pages for anole
Date: 2013-01-23 14:52:23
Lists: buildfarm-members

Thank you Christian and Andrew. We'll look into this tomorrow and hopefully
fix it as well. It should be rather simple IIUC.

--
Hamid Quddus Akhtar
EnterpriseDB Corporation

Mobile: +92-333-544-9950

Website: www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains
information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.