#PGSQL Phriday #003

From: Pat Wright <sqlasylum(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: #PGSQL Phriday #003
Date: 2022-11-29 15:19:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello everyone!

I am hosting this month's #PGSQL Phriday. This monthly event inspires the
community to write about a specific topic.

I have chosen the topic "What is the PostgreSQL Community to you?"

You can find all the rules and details in the blog post below. I hope you
will consider joining in on the topic and writing your own post! I look
forward to reading it!

https://sqlasylum.wordpress.com/2022/11/29/pgsql-phriday-003-what-is-the-community-to-you/

Thank you
Pat Wright