Re: Renovating the PL/Java build process

From: Thomas Hallgren <thomas(at)tada(dot)se>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Renovating the PL/Java build process
Date: 2020-09-01 20:28:07
Lists: pljava-dev

And I'd like to give a heartly thanks to you Chap, for all the hard work
you do managing this project. A project that I once started but then more
or less abandoned several years ago due to lack of time. You've managed to
drive this forward far better than I could ever have hoped to do. A truly
huge effort and excellent work throughout. I couldn't have wished for a
better successor to manage the project.

Regards,
Thomas