Get funcid when create function

From: 王翔宇 <wxyucs(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Get funcid when create function
Date: 2018-08-10 09:50:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm developing a extension for pg. Now I have create a event trigger on
ddl_command_end, and this function will be called after I enter create
function statement. In this function I can only get parseTree. In pg source
code, I found a function named "pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands" seems
provide cmds which include funcid. BUT I didn't found any example to call
this function.
who can helps?

--
Clench