Re: Possible bug in ServerErrorMessage.java

From: Fedechicco <fedechicco(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>, ml-tb(at)emagixx(dot)de, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Possible bug in ServerErrorMessage.java
Date: 2012-04-27 13:37:38
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I frankly believe that the root problem is mine and it is not
dependant from the jdbc driver, so I don't think you guys should worry
about it.
I have no experience whatsoever with postgre, and this is probably the
root problem, i'll figure it out myself.

Thanks for the bugfix, best regards,

Fedechicco