Re: SSH Tunneling implementation

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SSH Tunneling implementation
Date: 2012-07-19 07:51:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

I have added "libssh2" source code with pgAdmin3. Attached is the complete
patch. I have modified the acinclude.m4 and configure.ac.in to build
libssh2 code.
Added "config.rpath.in" which is required to build libssh2 source code.

Please review and let me know the review comments.

--
*Akshay Joshi
Senior Software Engineer

Attachment Content-Type Size
Complete_SSH_Tunnel.patch application/octet-stream 1013.5 KB