Fixed building of Docs project on Windows

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fixed building of Docs project on Windows
Date: 2012-05-08 13:35:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave

When we try to build Docs on Windows it gives an error for conf.py file. To
fix this issue I have created an vb script which will do the following
things

- Read the version from pgadmin/include/version.h
- Copy the en_US/conf.py.in file as en_US/conf.py
- Replace the Long and Short version in conf.py file

Along with that I have also added a prebuild rule to the docs VC++ project.
Attached is the patch file.
Please review it and if it sounds good to you than commit it.

--
*Akshay Joshi
Senior Software Engineer

Attachment Content-Type Size
Fixed_builddocs_windows.patch application/octet-stream 1.9 KB