Re: SSH Tunneling implementation

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SSH Tunneling implementation
Date: 2012-07-10 10:19:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

I have tested libssh2 authentication by setting *publickey* parameter to
NULL with prebuilt binaries which is compiled with other SSL library. Logic
didn't work. We will have to provide publickey file as parameter if libssh2
compiled with other SSL library.

I have tried it on my Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS machine. But the problem is when I
have installed the prebuilt binaries, it installs 1.2.2 old version and the
code is not compiled. Then I have copied the prebuilt binaries and required
headers from Ubuntu 12 and found we will have to set the public key file.

Thoughts? Comments?

--
*Akshay Joshi
Senior Software Engineer