No more Delete/Drop constraints in 1.16

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: No more Delete/Drop constraints in 1.16
Date: 2012-11-01 09:45:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave

I have figured out the problem where there is no more Delete/Drop
constraints in 1.16. We have made some changes for the domains and check
constraints where we have replace the pgTable and pgTableObjCollection with
pgSchema and pgSchemaObjCollection, due to which this error occurs. I have
tried to fix the problem, but not sure whether it is an appropriate fix or
not.

Attached is the patch file.Please review it and if it looks OK then can you
please commit it.

--
*Akshay Joshi
Senior Software Engineer

Attachment Content-Type Size
Drop_Constraint_Fix.patch application/octet-stream 3.2 KB