Thank you

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Thank you
Date: 2016-11-23 16:53:26
Lists: pgsql-general

*This is not a problem or a query.*

*Here in the U.S.A. it is the day before Thanksgiving. In keeping with
that, I'd like to thank all those that have helped me, be thankful for all
those I have helped, and forgive all those that have refused to see my
point of view.*

*Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.*
--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize. Whether or not you