Re: Replication

From: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bertrand Paquet <bertrand(dot)paquet(at)doctolib(dot)fr>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Replication
Date: 2016-06-02 14:16:24
Lists: pgsql-general

It's been a few years since I worked with slony, and you did not state
which version of slony or PostgreSQL you are working with, nor did you
indicate the O/S.
That being said, you should be able to formulate a query with a join
between sl_path & sl_node that gives you the information you need.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Bertrand Paquet <bertrand(dot)paquet(at)doctolib(dot)fr

--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize. Whether or not you