Seeking Senior DBA - Franklin, MA

From: Kelly Papa <kpapa(at)interactions(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Seeking Senior DBA - Franklin, MA
Date: 2012-07-24 15:45:07
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Interactions (www.interactions.net) is a cool - start-up that provides
Virtual Assistant applications (IVR/Speech Recognition) that significantly
improve self-service for customer care. These applications break the mold
of traditional automated self-service systems, allowing customers to
interact as if they are speaking with a live agent.

We are seeking a Senior Database Administrator to join our team in Franklin,
MA to help us design a database strategy. You will also develop database
related features into our voice applications platform and design
distributed database infrastructure for multi-tiered data storage, high
availability and fault tolerance.

Might this be of interest?

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing back.

Warm Regards,

Kelly Papa

Interactions Corporate Recruiter

781.587.0585

kpapa(at)interactions(dot)net

--
Kelly Papa
Interactions Corporate Recruiter
kellypapa(at)verizon(dot)net
781.587.0585

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Interactions Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to the Interactions Corporation. This e-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and
any printout. Thank You.