Re: Fwd: Test of Algorithm || Indexing Scheme

From: Rohit Goyal <rhtgyl(dot)87(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Test of Algorithm || Indexing Scheme
Date: 2013-11-11 12:12:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-students

Hi,
Thanks for reply.
I actually want to make some changes in all operations on index like
insert, update, delete.
for example, i want store a new customized value for every key inserted in
b tree instead of storing Tuple Id as value.

Can you also pls explain me more about appoach to follow to use my
algorithm as GiST opclass. I dont have much knowledge abt this also?

Regards,
Rohit Goyal

--
Regards,