Syncing Data of data type BLOB into Postgres- Bytea

From: Cynthia Hombakazi Ngejane <hombakazi(dot)ngejane(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Syncing Data of data type BLOB into Postgres- Bytea
Date: 2016-11-10 07:35:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I have two databases SQLlite and Postgres, SQLite is my local database in
it I am saving fingerprint templates that get capture onsite (i.e offline)
and my column is of type BLOB. Now I want to sync these templates into
Postgres (to the server), so I created a column of type bytea but Postgres
is refusing to take BLOB it says there was a syntax error. I am using Qt
c++ 5.7 application to do the syncing.

Please Help...

CH Ngejane