I've created an Apache Derby to PostgreSQL converter, would like to add to wiki

From: bill robertson <billrobertson42(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I've created an Apache Derby to PostgreSQL converter, would like to add to wiki
Date: 2016-12-06 04:14:47
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

I've created a converter program that will convert the tables, data and
indexes in a given schema to a script that can be used to populate a
PostgreSQL database.

https://github.com/billrobertson42/derby2pg

I'd like to add it to the wiki page for this (
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Converting_from_other_Databases_to_PostgreSQL),
but my wiki account is new enough and I can't log in yet, and I don't have
edit permissions yet.

If somebody could either add the converter to the page for me, or give my
account edit permission for the wiki so I can add it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!