Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Pavan Deolasee <pavan(dot)deolasee(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)bowt(dot)ie>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(dot)dunstan(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Pavan Deolasee <pavan(dot)deolasee(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11
Date: 2018-03-22 08:06:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 21 March 2018 at 12:23, Pavan Deolasee <pavan(dot)deolasee(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Fixed

Looks like that this completes all outstanding items with the MERGE code.

I'm now proposing that I move to commit this, following my own final
review, on Tues 27 Mar in 5 days time, giving time for cleanup of
related issues.

If there are any items you believe are still open, please say so now
or mention any other objections you have.

Thanks for all of your detailed comments,

--
Simon Riggs http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/