Re: BUG #16776: The database cluster initialisation failed

From: Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: husa(dot)2020hi(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #16776: The database cluster initialisation failed
Date: 2020-12-15 09:03:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi

Installation in general is reported to be installed successfully on all
supported Windows versions. Even though there have been reports of failure
on some of the "Windows 10" servers, we couldn't reproduce it even after
multiple attempts. But the issue you reported looks little different. Can
you please do a fresh install and share the bitrock installation logs that
must be found in system temp ?

--
Sandeep Thakkar