Re: Include ppc64le build type for back branches

From: Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Include ppc64le build type for back branches
Date: 2015-12-09 07:27:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Tom

With --build=powerpc64le-unknown-linux-gnu in the config_opts section
of build-farm.conf,
the build and the regression were successful.

Well, by the time the decision is made on this, I have enabled only 9.4+
runs on ppc64le. The results from this buildfarm member 'clam' are now
being reported.

--
Sandeep Thakkar