Re: bugs or my fault

From: Yudianto Prasetyo <mr(dot)yudianto(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sergei Kornilov <sk(at)zsrv(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bugs or my fault
Date: 2021-09-15 14:16:36
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,

thanks for the information about hash partitions.

I just think that the hash partition will not speed up the Query, because
we don't know the location of certain rows such as the range partition or
the list partition. For example, transactions in 2000 with a range
partition, we can query the "transaction2000" partition table faster than
we can query the "transaction" table.

best regards

yudianto