Re: Unrecognized exception condition "deprecated_feature"

From: Kouber Saparev <kouber(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Postgres Bug <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unrecognized exception condition "deprecated_feature"
Date: 2018-03-09 22:28:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Here's a working example with 'unique_violation' for instance:

postgres=# DO $$
BEGIN
RAISE WARNING 'Example of working exception condition'

USING ERRCODE = 'unique_violation';
END;
$$;
WARNING: Example of working exception condition
DO

postgres=# DO $$
BEGIN
RAISE WARNING 'Example of working exception condition (with code)'
USING ERRCODE = '23505';
END;
$$;
WARNING: Example of working exception condition (with code)
DO

postgres=# select error_severity, message from sqlog.log('today') where
sql_state_code = '23505';
error_severity | message
WARNING | Example of working exception condition
WARNING | Example of working exception condition (with code)
(2 rows)