PostgreSQL log query's result size

From: Hellmuth Vargas <hivs77(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL log query's result size
Date: 2021-04-06 19:03:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello

Excuse me in advance for my English, I'm improving :-)

Could you tell me if it is possible that as well as the configuration that
the log presents the duration of the delayed queries, it can also present
the size of the result data? especially those who want to return a lot of
information

--
Cordialmente,

Ing. Hellmuth I. Vargas S.