Re: PostgreSQL log query's result size

From: Hellmuth Vargas <hivs77(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL log query's result size
Date: 2021-04-07 14:12:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

?? Well, the truth does not show the data that I request, what I request is
that by configuring some parameter, the size of the obtained records can be
obtained from the execution of a query something similar to the
log_min_duration_statement parameter

Now I think it is pertinent to write here because, according to I have
carefully reviewed the documentation, this functionality does not exist

--
Cordialmente,

Ing. Hellmuth I. Vargas S.
Esp. Telemática y Negocios por Internet
Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Associate
EnterpriseDB Certified PostgreSQL 9.3 Associate