Re: PostgreSQL log query's result size

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Hellmuth Vargas <hivs77(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL log query's result size
Date: 2021-04-07 14:20:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 7:13 AM Hellmuth Vargas <hivs77(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> ?? Well, the truth does not show the data that I request, what I request
> is that by configuring some parameter, the size of the obtained records can
> be obtained from the execution of a query something similar to the
> log_min_duration_statement parameter
>

> Now I think it is pertinent to write here because, according to I have
> carefully reviewed the documentation, this functionality does not exist

You were provided the closest answer to what you wanted from what does
exist today. As you say, your exact request is not available. Feature
requests belong on pgsql-general, not psql-hackers.

As this wasn't a question or request about active development work the
-general list is the preferred location.

David J.