Re: [GENERAL] Date time value error in Ms Access using pass through queries

From: c k <shreeseva(dot)learning(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Date time value error in Ms Access using pass through queries
Date: 2011-09-23 10:13:28
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

As I have connected to postgres from MS Access, it thrown the error.
Now I have updated ODBC driver, still same problems comes for 9.1 and not
for 9.0. There should be some thing that has changed in 9.1 release which
prevents from auto-conversion of format of date from client to server.
>From package I have installed postgres 9.1 using EnterpriseDB one click
installer.
ODBC driver has version 9.0.3.10
Should I file a bug for this?