Error in pg_restore (could not close data file: Success)

From: Andrii Tkach <and7ua(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error in pg_restore (could not close data file: Success)
Date: 2020-10-20 10:48:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,
After restoring 'directory' backup with pg_restore (PostgreSQL 10.6) I've
got a message:
pg_restore: [directory archiver] could not close data file: Success
pg_restore: [parallel archiver] a worker process died unexpectedly
In this thread:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAFcNs%2Bos5ExGvXMBrBBzzuJJamoHt5-zdJdxX39nkVG0KUxwsw%40mail.gmail.com
there is only one answer. I'm interesting, is it normal behaivor of
pg_restore and backup restored normaly or not ?

Regards, Andrii