Re: Add RESPECT/IGNORE NULLS and FROM FIRST/LAST options

From: Krasiyan Andreev <krasiyan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: david(at)fetter(dot)org
Cc: Oliver Ford <ojford(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Add RESPECT/IGNORE NULLS and FROM FIRST/LAST options
Date: 2018-09-18 12:05:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
Patch applies and compiles, all included tests and building of the docs
pass.
I am using last version from more than two months ago in production
environment with real data and I didn't find any bugs,
so I'm marking this patch as ready for committer in the commitfest app.

На сб, 28.07.2018 г. в 22:00 ч. David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org> написа: