Re: Implement <null treatment> for window functions

From: Krasiyan Andreev <krasiyan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Vik Fearing <vik(at)postgresfriends(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Implement <null treatment> for window functions
Date: 2020-11-21 09:07:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Fixed patch attached, after new introduced conflicts.
Vik, can you add it to the next commitfest, to be able to test it.
Also, all tests from Oliver Ford's old patch also passed successfully.

На пт, 13.11.2020 г. в 0:44 ч. Vik Fearing <vik(at)postgresfriends(dot)org> написа:

> On 11/12/20 11:35 PM, Krasiyan Andreev wrote:
> > Hi, it looks like Vik Fearing's patch does not apply anymore, because
> there
> > are many conflicts with recent changes, fixed patch attached.
>
> Thanks! I've been away from this list for a while and I have some
> catching up to do.
> --
> Vik Fearing

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-implement-null-treatment-for-window-functions.patch text/x-patch 62.6 KB