Re: Fix XML handling with DOCTYPE

From: Ryan Lambert <ryan(at)rustprooflabs(dot)com>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Fix XML handling with DOCTYPE
Date: 2019-03-26 22:17:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Ok, I'll give it a go.

> If you happened to feel moved to look over a documentation patch, that
> would be what this CF entry most needs in the waning days of the
> commitfest.

Is the xml-functions-type-docfix-4.patch [1] the one needing review? I'll
test applying it and review the changes in better detail. Is there a
section in the docs that shows how to verify if the updated pages render
properly? I would assume the pages are build when installing from source.

Ryan

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/100016/xml-functions-type-docfix-4.patch