Re: Proposal for Signal Detection Refactoring

From: Chris Travers <chris(dot)travers(at)adjust(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Proposal for Signal Detection Refactoring
Date: 2019-03-06 09:38:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here's a new patch. No rush on it. I am moving it to next commitfest
anyway because as code documentation I think this is a low priority late in
the release cycle.

The changes mostly address Andres's feedback above.

--
Best Regards,
Chris Travers

Tel: +49 162 9037 210 | Skype: einhverfr | www.adjust.com
Saarbrücker Straße 37a, 10405 Berlin

Attachment Content-Type Size
signal_readme.patch application/octet-stream 5.4 KB