Improve documentation about include_dir parameter.

From: Emanuel Araújo <eacshm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Improve documentation about include_dir parameter.
Date: 2019-04-05 14:17:39
Lists: pgsql-docs

when I choice to use conf files instead of postgresql.conf I need uncomment
parameter in postgresql.conf to work fine. It is a exception over defaults
parameters in postgresql.conf?.

Documentation don't explain that.

How can submit improve patch in documentation about that.

--

*Atenciosamente,Emanuel Araújo*

*Linux Certified, DBA PostgreSQL*