Re: BUG: pg_stat_statements query normalization issues with combined queries

From: Craig Ringer <craig(dot)ringer(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: BUG: pg_stat_statements query normalization issues with combined queries
Date: 2016-12-26 14:31:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 23 Dec. 2016 17:53, "Fabien COELHO" <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr> wrote:

Yes. I'll try to put together a patch and submit it to the next CF.

Here it is. I'll add this to the next CF.

Great. Please put me (ringerc) down as a reviewer. I'll get to this as soon
as holidays settle down. It'd be very useful for some things I'm working on
too, and is much better then my early draft of similar functionality.