Re: Issues trying to run bdr_init_copy with new setup

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Jorge Torralba <jorge(dot)torralba(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Issues trying to run bdr_init_copy with new setup
Date: 2015-06-19 05:20:54
Lists: pgsql-general

On 17 June 2015 at 07:49, Jorge Torralba <jorge(dot)torralba(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Just started playing with BDR. Originally setup the environment on two
> separate servers as per the quick start guid and used the sql commands to
> add nodes. Moving on to command line, I am running into some issues.

This has also been opened by Jorge as a github issue; see

https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/bdr/issues/88
https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/bdr/issues/89

so I'm following up there to avoid splitting the discussion.

Jorge, if you post the same thing multiple places, please link between
them! It saves considerable time and hassle.