Re: HELP

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Projat Banerjee <banerjeeprojat(dot)pb(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: HELP
Date: 2018-03-19 01:08:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 18 March 2018 at 04:08, Projat Banerjee <banerjeeprojat(dot)pb(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> What is the type of proposal should I submit here ? What kind or on what
> basis should I build my proposal so that I may get easily selected or
> chances for my selection is high ?

Are you asking about Google Summer of Code?

Because if so, I honestly think you need to be able to answer that question
yourself and demonstrate the required research, search and reading skills.
Finding a suitable project is the first step, and there are already
resources on the wiki to help you with that. If you can't then your chances
of successfully completing a project are quite low.