Re: Remove source code display from \df+?

From: Isaac Morland <isaac(dot)morland(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Remove source code display from \df+?
Date: 2023-01-18 15:27:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 at 00:00, Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> út 17. 1. 2023 v 20:29 odesílatel Isaac Morland <isaac(dot)morland(at)gmail(dot)com>
> napsal:
>

>> I welcome comments and feedback. Now to try to find something manageable
>> to review.
>>

> looks well
>
> you miss update psql documentation
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/app-psql.html
>
> If the form \df+ is used, additional information about each function is
> shown, including volatility, parallel safety, owner, security
> classification, access privileges, language, source code and description.

Thanks, and sorry about that, it just completely slipped my mind. I’ve
attached a revised patch with a slight update of the psql documentation.

you should to assign your patch to commitfest app

> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/

I thought I had: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/42/4133/

Did I miss something?

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Remove-source-code-display-from-df-v2.patch application/octet-stream 5.3 KB