Re: Where to find development builds of pg for windows

From: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: legrand legrand <legrand_legrand(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Where to find development builds of pg for windows
Date: 2017-10-27 23:05:12
Lists: pgsql-general

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 12:18 AM, legrand legrand <
legrand_legrand(at)hotmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Using PG mainly on windows, I would have liked to test new releases /
> development versions before they are available in
> https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/
>
> Are there some build farms or places where I could find "build snapshots
> for
> windows" without having to build them by myself ?

I don't know of nightlies available for Window. But you can find
pre-release
(beta and release candidates) binaries here when they are in season:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdevdownload

(As linked from https://www.postgresql.org/download/snapshots/)

But since v10 was just released, it will be a long time before the next
beta (for v11) is out.

Cheers,

Jeff