Re: Logical Replication not working for few Tables

From: Padmakumar Kadayaprth <padmakumark26(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Logical Replication not working for few Tables
Date: 2021-11-16 15:02:43
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I created new tables and renamed the old tables like table_old .
ex: Table Node to node_old and node_new to node
But still replication is not happening with the four tables .I added
node_old to publication and subscribed to it .It worked fine .
What I am seeing is a table with a specific name is not getting replicated
. I am not sure why .