Logical Replication not working for few Tables

From: Padmakumar Kadayaprth <padmakumark26(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Logical Replication not working for few Tables
Date: 2021-11-12 14:36:32
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi All,
I configured logical replication some time back .Now except for 4 table
replication is happening.Few weeks back replication got stopped because of
some conflict and these 4 tables were part of that conflict. Someone
resolved the conflict but replication has not started for these four tables
.I dropped these tables from publication and added it back and refreshed
the subscription but still replication is not happening for these four .
For testing I created a new table and added it to publication and refreshed
subscription , that was sussues.

Is there any system table where these 4 tables are marked as conflict and
not to be replicated?

Why is replication not happening only to those four tables.is this a bug?

Thanks,
Padmakkumar