Re: A problem about partitionwise join

From: Richard Guo <guofenglinux(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jacob Champion <jchampion(at)timescale(dot)com>
Cc: Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>, Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(dot)oss(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com
Subject: Re: A problem about partitionwise join
Date: 2024-02-21 11:24:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 4:24 AM Jacob Champion <jchampion(at)timescale(dot)com>
wrote:

> Once you think you've built up some community support and the patchset
> is ready for review, you (or any interested party) can resurrect the
> patch entry by visiting

> and changing the status to "Needs Review", and then changing the
> status again to "Move to next CF". (Don't forget the second step;
> hopefully we will have streamlined this in the near future!)

This patch was returned due to 'lack of interest'. However, upon
verification, it appears that the reported issue still exists, and the
proposed fix in the thread remains valid. Hence, resurrect this patch
after rebasing it on master. I've also written a detailed commit
message which hopefully can help people review the changes more
effectively.

Thanks
Richard

Attachment Content-Type Size
v7-0001-Fix-partitionwise-join-with-partially-redundant-join-clauses.patch application/octet-stream 13.0 KB