Fix NULL pointer reference in _outPathTarget()

From: Richard Guo <guofenglinux(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fix NULL pointer reference in _outPathTarget()
Date: 2022-04-18 07:35:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The array sortgrouprefs[] inside PathTarget might be NULL if we have not
identified sort/group columns in this tlist. In that case we would have
a NULL pointer reference in _outPathTarget() when trying to print
sortgrouprefs[] with WRITE_INDEX_ARRAY as we are using the length of
PathTarget->exprs as its array length.

Attached is a fix that can address this problem.

Thanks
Richard

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix_array_length_for_printing_sortgrouprefs.patch application/octet-stream 690 bytes