Re: Some pgq table rewrite incompatibility with logical decoding?

From: Jeremy Finzel <finzelj(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Some pgq table rewrite incompatibility with logical decoding?
Date: 2018-08-28 20:46:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> We have hit this error again, and we plan to snapshot the database as to
> be able to do whatever troubleshooting we can.

I am happy to report that we were able to get replication working again by
running snapshots of the systems in question on servers running the latest
point release 9.6.10, and replication simply works and skips over these
previously erroring relfilenodes. So whatever fixes were made in this
point release to logical decoding seems to have fixed the issue.

Thanks,
Jeremy