Request for TDE Implementation Doc for Centos

From: murali maheswaram <murali(dot)maheswaram(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Request for TDE Implementation Doc for Centos
Date: 2020-07-08 06:59:06
Lists: pgsql-docs

Dear Team,

I am M Murali, working in an MNC. As part of the current requirement I am
working in implementing a POC to check the Postgres TDE implementation in
centOS.

*Version details:*
Postgres Version 12
Centos 8

Please could you provide me with the best standard document related to this
POC.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Murali M