plus + sign's for parentheses () in pgadmin

From: Alison Thompson <thompson(dot)alison(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: plus + sign's for parentheses () in pgadmin
Date: 2011-10-11 01:27:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

I think I have not found my answer as I do not know how to properly call the
objects.

but, looking in the menu's of pgadmin 1.14 and the help documentation I can
see no references to nor how to remove the + signs for parentheses that have
shown up in the latest version of pgadmin - anyone know how to remove/hid
them?