PostgreXL

From: Trupti Padiya <truptipadiya25(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreXL
Date: 2016-08-16 11:30:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,

I am new to postgreXL and I want to perform the following:

1) I have set of tables which i want to put on server/coordinator
2) Out of those tables, I want to put few tables on node 1, and few on node
2 and few on both nodes.

Say for e.g. I have tables: Table1, Table2, Table3, Table4, and Table5

Now I want to put Table1 and Table3 on Node1 and Table2 and Table4 on Node2
and replicate Table5 on both the Nodes.

Is the above thing possible using PostgreXL??? How??

I would appreciate all sorts of help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Trupti