Databas has no Object Identifier Types & Functions

From: Rebecca Clarke <r(dot)clarke83(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Databas has no Object Identifier Types & Functions
Date: 2012-09-04 10:28:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there,

I'm running postgresql 8.4 on a debian system. I have a database that has
no object identifier types and functions in the pg_catalog,
e.g. regclass, regclassout.

What's the best way to get these in to this database? I don't want to
upgrade postgresql.
There are other databases on the server that do have them.

Thanks

R Clarke