Re: [HACKERS] pow support for pgbench

From: Raúl Marín Rodríguez <rmrodriguez(at)carto(dot)com>
To: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] pow support for pgbench
Date: 2017-12-01 11:11:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Fabien,

The idea is that it would be relative to the "more functions and operators"
> patch, but I guess this is too much for people checking, so I'm fine with
> having it with the current base.

I tried applying the last "more functions and operators" patch
(pgbench-more-ops-funcs-14.patch) but it also stopped applying cleanly so I
decided to go for master to avoid having too many issues. Let me know if
you rework that patch and I'll be happy to rebase mine on top.

--

*Raúl Marín Rodríguez *carto.com