Re: Free indexed_tlist memory explicitly within set_plan_refs()

From: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)heroku(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Subject: Re: Free indexed_tlist memory explicitly within set_plan_refs()
Date: 2015-05-29 01:31:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)heroku(dot)com> wrote:
> A second attached patch fixes another, largely independent bug. I
> noticed array assignment with ON CONFLICT DO UPDATE was broken. See
> commit message for full details.

Finally, here is a third patch, fixing the final bug that I discussed
with you privately. There are now fixes for all bugs that I'm
currently aware of.

This concerns a thinko in unique index inference. See the commit
message for full details.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Attachment Content-Type Size
0003-Fix-bug-in-unique-index-inference.patch text/x-patch 7.1 KB