Missing tab-complete for PASSWORD word in CREATE ROLE syntax

From: Jeevan Chalke <jeevan(dot)chalke(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Missing tab-complete for PASSWORD word in CREATE ROLE syntax
Date: 2015-06-19 09:52:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I have observed that we are not tab-completing word PASSWORD in the
following
syntaxes:

1.
CREATE|ALTER ROLE|USER rolname

2.
CREATE|ALTER ROLE|USER rolname WITH

PASSWORD is used many times and should be in the tab-complete list.

Was there any reason we have deliberately kept this out?
If yes, please ignore my patch.
Attached patch to add those missing tab-completes.

Thanks

--
Jeevan B Chalke
Principal Software Engineer, Product Development

Attachment Content-Type Size
tab_complete_password_in_create_alter_role_v1.patch application/x-download 2.5 KB