Re: patch: option --if-exists for pg_dump

From: Jeevan Chalke <jeevan(dot)chalke(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>, Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndquadrant(dot)fr>
Subject: Re: patch: option --if-exists for pg_dump
Date: 2014-02-03 07:08:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Peter,

I am not sure why you getting build unstable due to white-space errors.

Are you referring to these line ?

*11:25:01* src/bin/pg_dump/pg_backup_archiver.c:477: indent with
spaces.*11:25:01* + dropStmt,*11:25:01*
src/bin/pg_dump/pg_backup_archiver.c:478: indent with
spaces.*11:25:10* + buffer,*11:25:14*
src/bin/pg_dump/pg_backup_archiver.c:479: indent with
spaces.*11:25:15* + mark + l);*11:25:15* + echo
unstable

If yes, then in my latest attached patch, these lines are NOT AT ALL there.
I have informed on my comment that I have fixed these in my version of
patch,
but still you got unstable build. NOT sure how. Seems like you are applying
wrong patch.

Will you please let us know what's going wrong ?

Thanks

--
Jeevan B Chalke
Principal Software Engineer, Product Development
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Phone: +91 20 30589500

Website: www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains
information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.