Re: Server crashed with TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(parallel_workers > 0)" when partitionwise_aggregate true.

From: Jeevan Chalke <jeevan(dot)chalke(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Rajkumar Raghuwanshi <rajkumar(dot)raghuwanshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Server crashed with TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(parallel_workers > 0)" when partitionwise_aggregate true.
Date: 2018-06-22 05:45:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Off-list Ashutosh Bapat has suggested using a flag instead of counting
number of
dummy rels and then manipulating on it. That will be simple and smoother.

I agree with his suggestion and updated my patch accordingly.

Thanks

--
Jeevan Chalke
Technical Architect, Product Development

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Make-sure-that-we-have-live-children-before-we-appen.patch text/x-patch 11.0 KB